Friday, September 2, 2011

~lemon~Let Me Apologize*

                                              


                                        


















 
Name:Kyoko

Looks ^^

Personality: shy, cry baby, sweet, caring,

Info:you are not a ninja and you and shikamaru are dating and are living together


'my how things have changed' i thought to myself while watching my boyfriend Shikamaru. i mean yea he's still as lazy as he use to be but he turned into a real bad ass. dont get me wrong i like it and unfortunately so do alot of other girls."shikamaru hurry up we're gonna be late" i whined in my usual small soft voice. "jeez i said i was comin' why do we have to go anyway its to troublesome" shikamaru said putting on his shirt "because we were invited and already said yes so we have to" "okay i dont want you to start crying" he said teasing me and patting me on the head like a child i puffed out my cheek and pouted. "your so cute when your mad" shikamaru then kissed me making me blush "what a drag, you still blush from a kiss on the cheek when we've already had sex" "shikamaru dont say things like that" he laughed and said "its easy to tease you since your so shy oh and by the way your gonna pay for makin' me get outta bed for this" i just grabbed his hand not thinking of what he just said and we hurried to the restaurant to meet up with kiba and ino, we were going on a double date today.

"im sorry we're late" i said breathing heavily from rushing "its okay kyoko i know it was shikamaru's fault" kiba said laughing. "lets just get this over with" shikamaru said walking to the entrance we all just watched him and laughed "same 'ol shikamaru huh kyoko"  "yea" i said walking in to the resturant. after we got our table the waiter led us to a booth in the back corner i of course set next to shikamaru and ino and kiba sat together. "we were all just laughing and having a good time talking about everything that could come to mind when i felt shikamru put his hand on my thigh. i didnt think anything of it until it went higher and into my dress. i gasped and looked at him but he was acting as if nothing was going on. ino and kiba were to busy talking so i took the chance "shikamaru what are you doing" he smirked and said "you dont want them to find out do you kyoko" he put his finger to his lips giving me the shh sign and with that he pushed my panties to the side and began rubbing my clit "ah" i slightly moaned "whats wrong kyoko are you alright" ino asked me "oh...um yea...im Ffine!" "um...why did you just yell then?" she asked again. "im sorry my head hurts" i reassured her. "so kyoko you got anything you wanna tell ino you know...catch up on anything" shikamaru asked while inserting his finger into my flower i couldnt speak so i just shook my head. "kyoko if your not feeling well we could call it a night and meet again some other time" i nodded and said "s..sorry ino...ill d..definitely pay you backK" i said biting my lip to surpress a moan while takin shikamarus hand and leaving the table.

FAST FORWARD

i was so mad at shikamaru for embarrassing me like that even though they didnt see i was still embarrassed for leaving like that. "come on your not mad at me are you" shikamaru asked pinning me to the wall. "yes i am very mad at you" i said glaring at him. "it was only a joke" he said and start kissing my neck immediantly finding my sweet spot "n..no...stop it shika" i said pushing his chest. he rose up to look at me. "what you did was really mean" i said starting to cry. he released me and i walked into our room putting on something to sleep in (pic above) i decided to go in the kitchen and finish up the dishes 'stupid shika always doing perverted things like that...does he even care that we could have got caught' i yelled in my mind just then shikamaru came in and poured a glass of water but i just ignored him until he poured another glass. i was gonna ask why he got two glasses of water when i felt him press his body into mine from behind still holding the glasses. "shika...what are you trying to do" i asked putting my hands on the edge of the sink.

he didnt answer me but instead he placed one cup on each of my hands so i couldnt move or turn around because if i did the glasses would fall and break. he pressed harder into me "s...shikamaru...what are you doing" "apologizing" he said kissing my shoulder "you could have just said im sorry" "that wont do" he said as he grabbed my waste and grinded into my backside and began rubbing up my thigh making me moan. "s...shika..i...i forgive you...so...no more. he didnt answer me but instead he crouched down and lifted up my night gown. "shika! what are you--- i stopped when he start rubbing my flower from behind and kissed my thighs. i wanted to turn around so badly but i couldnt. he then began pulling down my panties and licked my flower from behind making me moan even louder. "shika" i moaned as he started to put more pressure on it with his tongue. it felt so good i couldnt help but to bend over just a little so he could get more access to my flower.

"shika...you win..s-so...please" i was begging him to remove the glasses. he stopped what he was doing and got up to move the glasses letting the cold air hit my flower. when he Finaly moved the glasses i stepped out my panties and started kissing him i didnt ask for entrance because at the time i didnt care. our tongues rubbed together sending waves of pleasure through my body. shika picked me up and carried me to our room never breaking the kiss. he kicked the door open and threw me on the bed taking off his shirt and pants before getting on top of me. he started rubbing my clit making me moan. "tonight...is my night to pleasure you...so let me do everything" he said in a sexy husky voice "but i already said that i forgive you shika" he didnt let me get the whole word out before pressing his lips to mine again and inserting two digits making me break the kiss and lay back on the bed. "shika...more" i moaned he smirked and took of my night gown and since i wasnt wearing a bra i was fully naked but i didnt care.

he removed his fingers and licked them in a sexy manner saying "hmm your already this wet" i blushed still panting. shika took of his boxer and rubbed his manhood against my flower to tease me. i bucked my hip in attempted to put it in even just a little. he noticed my actions and smirked "someones eager" "shika...please" i begged my body getting hotter by the second. he lifted up my legs and slammed into me making me moan his name. in this position i could feel everything i was in heaven. he kept ramming into me until i felt something tighten in the pit of my stomach "shika..i..im" "i know" he said and with that i released my climax with a loud moan. shika soon climaxed after me but stayed in me for a while before laying down and putting his head on my chest "i love you" "i love you too shika but you know...i think its my turn to tell you i forgive you" shika looked up at me and smirked and we started all over again.

4 comments:

  1. I love shika!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think u should write more shika ones! That would make my day so much better!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete